A blog is what it is, an outlet to interact on what is currently of interest. In this case its about ultralight gear and backpacking. That's a favorite subject for many of us, and we want to keep on learning.
I will have to admit that I am a first time blogger. I'm not really into chit-chat. I have a Facebook account but its sadly neglected. I don't Tweet. I prefer to read things that increase my awareness and to keep up on what's new.
Which brings me back to the present topic -- creating a blog on my website.
I'm doing it because I want to give it a go to see what happens. I will try to introduce some good topics that I hope will generate some interest and response. I want to find out what other people are thinking and learn from you.
While the blog is not open to others starting a new thread, like in a forum, I would still like to hear what you would like to discuss. Mention new topics in your comments and I will introduce the ones that are within the scope of this website and likely to generate reader interest.
Thanks in advance for your interest and contributions!